NEW READ!! ADMISSION INTO POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
M.SC. Pipeline Engineering, M.Sc. Offshore Engineering & M.Sc. Subsea Engineering
ADMISSION FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
The Offshore Technology Institute, University of Port Harcourt (OTI-UNIPORT) is a Postgraduate energy Institute offering educational support and direction to the Oil and Gas Industry through the development and delivery of leadership, management and technical education specifically relevant to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. It partners TechnipFMC and reputable oil and gas companies to carry out Teaching, Research and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) directed at the sustainability of the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. Its aim is to provide skilled and competent manpower resource relevant to the needs of the energy industry in Nigeria & abroad.
ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL IS NOW OPEN
ALL APPLICANTS MUST FILL OUR ONLINE APPLICATION BEFORE PROCEEDING TO MAKE PAYMENT.
ENSURE YOU SCAN AND RENAME YOUR PASSPORT TO FIRSTNAME.SURNAME BEFORE UPLOAD (E.g David.Jaja).
Graduate Programmes of the Institute
At the end of this programme, the graduate will among other skills, be able to:
- work methodologically and logically to solve real-life problems in the face of conflicting requirements.
- evaluate , explore and manage offshore oil & gas fields
- design, construct and install multiphase flow pipelines, risers, umbilicals and jumpers
- operate and supervise onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities
- use ORCAFLEX / PIPEPHASE / ANSYS software
Duration: The Programme shall be 12 calendar months of Intensive Full Time study or 48 months of flexible Part-Time study.
- Completed Application Forms must be returned to: The Director, Offshore Technology Institute, University of Port Harcourt, on or before Friday, 1st January 2021.
- Aptitude Test holds on Monday, 4th January, 2021. Oral Interview for short-listed candidates shall be on Tuesday, 4th January, 2020.
- Academic activities shall commence in Jnauary, 2021.
- For enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (0)703 442 2101
ADMISSION INTO POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
Enter your email and we’ll send you more information